Real Estate Agent Wanted!!!

Asked by Anand Vora, Raleigh, NC Sun Jul 29, 2012

Hi There,
I am looking to move from Florence to Columbia, SC. I am not familiar witht the area. I am interested in buying a multi-family home in forest acres area or arcadia lake area. I have already picked out a couple of homes. I want a real estate agent to represent me and be able to work for me. Anybody interested in showing my girlfriend and I around the nice neighborhoods or even the houses that we've picked out for this thursday (8/2/12)?

Answers

6
Sherry Chesn…, Agent, Columbia, SC
Sun Jul 29, 2012
I am so glad that you are moving to the area! I would be glad to show you some houses this Thursday. I work in that area and I am very familiar with it.

If you would like to email or call me with the houses you would like to see, that would be great. I would also be glad to show you some others that I may have in mind.

I look forward to hearing from you soon! Please give me a call at 803-261-2946 or you can email me at SherrySellsHouses@gmail.com

Thanks!

Sherry
gary cross, Agent, Columbia, SC
Sun Jul 29, 2012
It would be pleasure to show you and your girlfriend properties in forest acres and arcadia lakes on Thursday. Please provide me with the selected properties you would like to view. You can email me at gcross@weichert.com or call me at 803-447-0582. Please let me know what time you would be arriving on Thursday.
jason cameron, Agent, lexington, SC
Sun Jul 29, 2012
It will be good you interview couple real estate agents. And then decide which one you feel comfortable to work with. My contact is 803-361-0531 and email is camerongroup73@gmail.com
Mike Taylor, Agent, Columbia, SC
Sun Jul 29, 2012
I would love to help! I have some time available Thursday. If you message me your contact info or call me at 803-397-4222, I will get everything set up and we can arrange a time to meet. I work all around this area and even went to schools in this area, so I'm familiar with this and surrounding areas.
Will Pope, Agent, Columbia, SC
Sun Jul 29, 2012
i have some time available thursday. please email me your contact information soon as alot of multi-families require notice prior to showing. i live and work in the areas you are looking and am very familiar with those areas of town. thanks in advance for your time and consideration.
-will
broker
flatfish realty
Finklea Toml…, Agent, Columbia, SC
Sun Jul 29, 2012
Sure, would be glad to help. I grew up in Forest Acres and know the area very well. My contact email is ftomlinson@cbunited.com. I look forward to speaking with you!
Finklea