Re: the home at 13147 James Drive, St. John. Where are the pics of the bdrms and bsmnt? Is the basement finished? Where is the 4th bdrm?

Asked by Chrishiggins01, Saint John, IN Sat Oct 20, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3066913725-13147-James-Dr-Sai…

Answers

3
Jessica Klja…, Agent, Schererville, IN
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Bill & Rachel…, Agent, Munster, IN
Sat Oct 20, 2012
The basement is unfinished. I took a look at this listing. The agent provided a number of good photos. Are you interested in this? If so, you should probably ask a Realtor to assist you. Part of the problem with shopping on line is that you are seeing incomplete listing inventory and incomplete data for the listings that are displayed. The only way to assure complete assistance is with the help of a member of the local Realtor Association. This home is in my service area. I just sold a home in this subdivision a few months ago. If you don't have an agent yet, I'm here to help.
Bill Port,
RE/MAX Results
219-613-7527
Member, Greater Norhwest Association of Realtors
Member, Indiana Association of Realtors
Member, Illinois Associatioin of Realtors
Member, National Association of Realtors
Nancy Milton…, Agent, Edwardsville, IL
Sat Oct 20, 2012
Hi, Chris: The best thing to do is contact a buyer's agent in the St. John area and make an appointment to see the home in person. They can let you know about the basement and other finished areas. If you need a referral to a good agent in your area, let me know and I will find someone to help. All the best,