Re: Hayward neighborhood which area is better Mt. Eden/Eden Pointe or Mocine in

Asked by Mj, San Bruno, CA Mon Mar 31, 2008

Answers

1
Serena Russe…, Agent, FREMONT, CA
Sat Jan 8, 2011
Hi MJ,
I'm not exactly sure what you are asking. However these areas are all areas of newer homes, so pricing should be competitive, taking upgrades and location of unit into consideration. Work with a Realtor to narrow down your choices and to find the right fit for you.

As far as neighborhood goes, I suggest talking to people who live in these communities.....................who have bought there. They would be your best resrouce for questions such as you may have about safety, crime, amenities, etc. Many of these communities have very nice parks, clubhouses, and green areas for play and relaxation. They are set up to be family oriented.

You can also check with the local police department to find out if there have been any incidents reported in those neighborhoods. I have not heard of any myself.

I sold a few properties in the Eden area so let me know if you need further assistance. Good luck and happy new year!
Web Reference:  http://serenarussell.com