ROSELLE CRIME

Asked by Chris, Jersey City, NJ Sun Mar 16, 2008

HI I AM LOOKING TO BUY A HOUSE IN ROSELLE ON WHITE STREET DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW SAFE IT IS THERE ? PLEASE HELP

Answers

3
Ekerry.com, , Wheaton-Glen Ellyn
Fri Mar 28, 2008
Go to my web site use the community tab.....nuff said.
Vassi Saviano, Agent, Elk Grove Village, IL
Thu Mar 27, 2008
Chris, there are various ways of looking up statistics for particular neighborhoods. You may want to drive the area to get a feel for the neighborhood. You may also want to visit the village hall and police department. You may also look up information on the web. For your convenience I have included infomation on my web site that pertains to neighborhood and community information. Best of Luck!
Zachary Epps, Agent, Boulder, CO
Sun Mar 16, 2008
The best way to get answers to crime questions is to consult with the local police or sheriff department.
Sometimes they post this data online and sometimes you can find crime history maps and data through local newspapers or their websites.
You could also talk to current residents. You might be surprised to find you'll get a lot of candid info if you visit a neighborhood and introduce yourself and talk to people.
If you're comfortable doing that, you'll learn a lot. If you're hesitant about doing that, you may already have your answer based on your gut instinct.
Web Reference:  http://www.boulder-buzz.com