RODNEY RAY BLVD - HOUSTON, TX AREA////

Asked by Arkla, Atlanta, GA Sun Jun 30, 2013

ANY DETAILS ABOUT THIS AREA? CRIME? TRASHY? LIVING CONDITIONS OF AREA?

Answers

2
Al Geffon, Agent, Houston, TX
Fri Jul 5, 2013
Arkia ...

I've read a couple of your posts regarding pricing and locations among other matters. While technology allows you to explore possibilities and ascertain information, there is no substitute for personal, one-on-one communication. Essentially, you're doing my job ... to find the property that works best for you. Frankly, I'm better at it (as are my colleagues), since it's how I've earned my living all these years, and have a track record to validate it.

You noted that you'd be paying cash for the home, so let one of the excellent Realtors here go to work for you right now ... and since there's no cost to you as a buyer, it should be a no-brainer, not to mention a huge time saver.

Let's discuss this further. I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards ...

Al Geffon
(713) 213-6350
al@geffon.net
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/algeffon
Chris Brouss…, Agent, Cypress, TX
Sun Jun 30, 2013
For crime, check out CrimeReports.com (covers Precinct 4). The large "vacant" acreage you see just to the north of Rodney Ray Blvd (on an aerial map) is the Fairbanks Landfill. I don't live there so I don't know if there is are odor, groundwater, or rodent issues. I've lived in the Houston area since 1972 & in real estate since 1985. If you would like some perspective on different areas, feel free to call.