REOs and land properties in Mission Fremont

Asked by Kiran, Saratoga, CA Tue Jul 3, 2012

Looking for land or run down properties to rebuild in Mission Fremont. REOs with rundown properties with good plot sizes 6000sqft and above as desirable

Answers

6
Charo Bhatt, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Hi Kiran,

Welcome to this trulia platform for getting help from Professional Realtors.
I understand you were also thinking of an option of purchasing a property in Saratoga
with similar criteria. Are you thinking of buying in Fremont or to buying in Saratoga?

We don't get too many REO listings in Mission area of Fremont. Yes, occasionally we get a short sale or fixer upper listings. But those properties don't stay in the market for a longer time at all. If you are serious about buying a home in home in Mission San Jose school district area, my suggestion is find your self an experienced, knowledgeable, skilled and passionate Realtor, who is willing to update you time to time with new listings in MLS or his/her pocket listings. In today’s fast moving market place, once the property hit the MLS either in Alameda County or in Santa Clara County, you will not have time to go find, preview, write an offer, present and successfully have your offer accepted. You have to be well prepared, way in advance to reach your goal of buying in the time frame that you want. You will have to really take smart actions.

As far as land in Fremont, some of the builders are working on the left over land near 880 or 680 freeways. Perhaps your best bet is to find a short sale if any or old home that needs
work, it will still not be cheap, because it’s price for the school district that people are paying. School district is the major item that drives the property value higher. Besides, there are many home owners or investor like your self are in the market looking for similar thing. How do you win the game? By playing with the right player and agents who knows what they are doing.

If interested, feel free to contact me. We can chat more in our meeting and can help you reach your financial property goal either in Fremont or in Saratoga.

Good luck to you.

Charo Bhatt
510-381-2105
CharoBhatt@gmail.com
http://www.HomesByCharo.com
Ali Qureshi, Agent, Pleasanton, CA
Thu Jul 17, 2014
Hello Kiran,

You are on a great platform to connect with some great agents. There is plenty of land opportunities to build. What price range are you looking at?
Suma Sridhar, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Jul 4, 2012
Thanks for your interest. I have one available. call me :510 676 7598.
Ricky Ablaza, Agent, Milpitas, CA
Wed Jul 4, 2012
HI Kiran,

Call (408-316-0793) or email (rpablaza@comcast.net) and I will send you a list of available REO's and fixer uppers in Mission Fremont.

Daphne Sun L…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Hi Kiran:
For rundown property, with a good lot size, I have one, and you can get in touch with me by e-mail to me at bayestatehomes@gmail.com; pls know lot alone, usually costs about $60/sf to $80/sf; so it is not cheap, and you most likely need to have cash to buy land. rundown house with a good lot, you may be able to finance, as long as the repair, termite issues are not that bad.. so, it all depends on finance power, and what you want to do with the lot, and if you have follow up reserve to make it a good sustainable investment for the long run;
cheers,
Bayestatehomes@gmail.com
Michael Tess…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Tue Jul 3, 2012
Koran
If you find any you don't want please let me know as I currently have 3 or 4 investors with CASH looking for the same thing as you. Should I locate any my investors are not interested in I will let you know
Best
Michael Tessaro