Questions about Weston, Florida and Sunrise, Florida.

Asked by Deborah Madey, Brick, NJ Thu Apr 3, 2008

Are there many newer developments? Is it reasonable to find a 3 bedroom/2bath in the 350K range? If so, will these be newer homes? older homes? Interested in townhomes, but suspect all will be too small and focusing on single family homes to find the size needed. Inquiry is on behalf of a referral client.

Answers

4
Susan J Penn,…, Agent, Weston, FL
Sun Sep 7, 2008
It is very reasonable to find a 3/2 home in Weston , which has great schools and very low crime, beautiful maintained streets, great parks, and stunning foilage running all throuhout the city. I live across the street from one community in Weston that has the most homes to choose from in this category. There are also 4 bedroom townhomes and a villa nearby in this price range. The homes are 6 to 8 years old. Many are short sales, which is most of my business. Call Susan Penn, EWM realtor at 953-557-5993.
Tommy, , Fort Lauderdale, FL
Sun Sep 7, 2008
Debroah, Yes there are many 3-2bath homes in Westen and Sunrise Florida. Visit http://www.floridamlshub.com/ to search all Broward County listings for sale by Florida Realtors.
Brett Matthe…, , 33028
Sat Apr 19, 2008
When you state newer how many years. When you state size what would be consider too small. Reply with the minimum criteria and I will send you a current list of properties both SFR and townhomes.
Susan J Penn,…, Agent, Weston, FL
Tue Apr 15, 2008
Right now you can purchase a 4/2 with approximately 2200 SF in Weston, Fl 33327 for approximately $350,000, and you are in a wonderful city with nice restaurants and A rated schools. The homes are about 6 years old to 8 years old. It is a great deal for Weston! Sunrise is older in home life.