Question about Memphis rental investment mkt

Asked by Ad, San Francisco, CA Fri Jul 12, 2013

Hello, I am based in CA and looking to get some perspective on rental investments in Memphis mkt. What are the avg home prices as well as rates - could be a Condo/Townhome/SFH. What are the avg rents / vacancy rates / good areas to buy in. Any other details you can share to calculate the ROI are highly appreciated. Thanks in advance

Answers

4
Dustie Zvola…, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Jul 26, 2013
The Memphis market is great to investment in and I would have to agree with Mr. Bellaire, it really depends on your real estate goals. The Memphis is a "street by street" market and can vary greatly from street to street with occupancy, prices, and conditions. I specialize in foreclosure, REO, and HUD properties and would be happy to answer in more detail once I find out a little more about your plans. Please feel free to email me at dustie.zvolanek@gmail.com or call 901-767-8770. Thanks!!

Dustie Zvolanek
Fast Track Realty
Amy Woods, Agent, Memphis, TN
Sat Jul 13, 2013
There is a wide range of investment opportunities in the Memphis area. For example, I have 7 duplexes listed for $110,000, to be sold as-is/bulk sale. All units are rented with the exception of the duplex on Eloise. Please see the link below for more information. I can also provide rent rolls for each duplex upon request. These units rent very quickly when available.
I work with other out-of-town investors. Please contact me at amy.woods@crye-leike.com to discuss the specifics of what you are looking for.
Michael Bell…, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Jul 12, 2013
Investment properties vary as widely in the Memphis area as they do any where else. You can go from inexpensive $5-$10,000. properties to multi-million complexes. The real determining factors, are your plans and goals, your financial ability, and what kind of return you're looking for.

If you're serious, feel free to contact me and we can discuss what it is that you may be trying to accomplish.

Michael Bellaire, Broker, ABR
Brian Collier, Agent, Memphis, TN
Fri Jul 12, 2013
Anytime you would like to talk please give me a call at 901-270-8201 and I will give you as much information as I can.

Brian Collier
901-270-8201