Asked by Chris972ta, Sacramento, CA • Fri Apr 6, 2012
I am looking to buy my 66 year old mother a condo in the Sacramento area. Here is her wish list. Does anybody know of any developments that might fit her criteria (I live in Palo Alto and don't know that part of the state)?:
1. She wants to live in a condo complex that is for seniors only (55 and up)
2. She would like to be on the west side of Sacramento, or in Davis, or in anything between Sacramento and Davis. (My brother's family lives in Davis. She wants to be within 20 minutes drive of them.) She does not want to be in Roseville or any other area that is more than 20 minutes from Davis.
3. She wants 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, and roughly 1200 square feet.
4. I would prefer to pay under $300,000 but would go higher to find a good fit.
5. (Optional) She would prefer new construction, or something built in the last few years. Her concern is that with an older complex, too many "clicks" will have already formed.
Real Estate in Sacramento
Popular Categories in Sacramento
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!