Courious, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

Put in an offer on property. realtor stated property was available. notified by owner property is under contract.

Asked by Courious, Miami, FL Fri Apr 20, 2012

Answers

13
Genevieve Ra…, Agent, Punta Gorda, FL
Sat Apr 21, 2012
Curious,
That has been happening a lot lately. When you put in an offer it generally takes a few days before all parties come to an agreement on all terms. Only after that it becomes a contract and shows up as pending. So if your Realtor stated property was available,that's what she saw when she looked at the Listing.
When you like a property, you have to move swiftly. Yo have o get your offer in before someone else does.
john kang, Agent, glendale, CA
Fri Apr 20, 2012
I would ask your agent to contact the listing agent directly to seek further truth and to see what the sellers "true" motivation is.
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Wed May 9, 2012
The market changes every minute. Got to move fast in order to get that great property!

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
Steve Vennem…, Agent, Pine Springs, MN
Wed May 9, 2012
Go with what the owner states. http://www.flhomescontractfordeed.com/owner_financing.html
you may post your listings here for free good luck
Bryant Slade, Both Buyer And Seller, Lewistown, PA
Wed May 9, 2012
I have buyers in the Florida area, looking to buy homes, NOW! If you're using a realtor to sell your home, but your home has been on the market for months, now, if now years, I can have you a buyer within the next 30 days! I am a Wholesale Real Estate Investor, with a long list of Cash Buyers, waiting to Close on a Home. Contact me ASAP!
Bryant Slade (717)248-46232
bslade42@gmail.com
If no answer, please leave your name and phone number.

Thanks!
Michelle Ross, Agent, Ft Lauderdale, FL
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Depending on the state of the property, it is possible in this market, that multiple offers are being submitted. If the buyer and seller are negotiating a contract, it is still available and the realtor doesn't have to disclose the negotiations. Only once a contract becomes executory, does the property become unavailable with contingencies.
Ivonne Marti…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hello Courious, the market in Miami is very aggressive at this time, many times, while you are making the call, the owner is accepting an offer. It has happened to my and my clients, it is frustrating at times not only for you as a buyer but for us as professionals.
Irina Karan, Agent, Aventura, FL
Fri Apr 20, 2012
It's possible that there were several offers submitted at about the same time as yours...
and another offer was accepted.

The market is truly fast right now, and you need an experienced realtor on your team - because there are other things that make your offer more appealing to the seller (which is important in the multiple offer situations)...that you might find helping you get your next offer accepted.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert
IrinaKaran@gmail.comirina
Nereida Figu…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Maybe strategy in case buyer under contract didn't qualified have you next. If you are looking for a home and able to know status before to make offer, right here a Realtor Beside You!
There is not the end of world, more and more properties are coming at the market for different reasons and maybe one of those is going to be yours.
Carlos Escam…, Agent, Miami, FL
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Courios,

In this market you need to be the first to bid on a property.
You need a Realtor willing to show you new properties on the market. But you need to be prepare and loyal because if you called tons of agent you will have to do all process over and over again with every agent you contact, If you really like the property you are looking at, don't focus on the listing price, Take a look at the comps with your agent and make your best and high offer. that way you can buy a property soon.
Fri Apr 20, 2012
What type of property are you looking for? Maybe I can help? I'm a Wholesale Real Estate Investor and I'm sure that I have a property that fits YOU! Contact me, ASAP!, with any questions.

Bryant Slade
Wholesale Real Estate Investor
717-248-4632
Hans Klemm, Agent, MIAMI, FL
Fri Apr 20, 2012
All depends of the timeline, since different steps in a procedure have to be respected.
If there is evidence of a game, you have certainly ways to react (if you think it is worth your time).
The best may be a complaint at the DBPR, but you need to have exact proof of what you say.
HANS
Steven Epste…, Agent, Coral Gables, FL
Fri Apr 20, 2012
This can happen for many & varied reasons. Just like life, things & markets change constantly. Your question to the Realtor should be, "Did you present my offer to the owner"? Your next question should be, "Is the property under contract"?