Purchasing a Home in Schroon Lake Village area

Asked by D.a., Sun Jan 13, 2013

I am interested in a ranch house in Schroon Lake Village area.I am a lst time buyer and now serious about purchasing a home. Need a realtor to be able to purchase one. I am willing to move in withiin the next 120 days.

Answers

3
D.a., ,
Mon Jan 21, 2013
Can you send me some listings including photos of the inside and outside of homes for sale in the Eseex area. I haven't received any information from you and am looking forward in working with you in finding a home, as a first time buyer, in Schroon Lake.

I have family up there and am interesed in retiring their with them.

Thank you again and am looking forward in working with you on this new venture.

Yours truly,
Dee Brechner
Boludos3@aol.com
718-830-0438
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Ask people you may know for referrals; or contact and interview a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best. If purchasing with a mortgage, be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.
Cindy Mead, Agent, Chestertown, NY
Sun Jan 13, 2013
Hi Dee! I sent you some info a few minutes ago - check your email and let me know what ones look interesting! I hope to hear back from you!
Cindy Mead