Purchased for 420 K two years ago, nothing added, what should the price be today in Clarence NY

Asked by Prescott70, 14051 Sun Jul 24, 2011

Answers

4
Bill Eckler’s answer
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Jul 24, 2011
Prescott,

I'm not an expert on the Buffalo area real estate market by any means but I do pay attention to the national real estate trends as reported by local and national resources. A report released in March identifying "the strongest real estate markets for 2011 included the Buffalo area as the number two market nationally to keep an eye on.

The report specificall states the Buffalo area has "one of the fastest-raising median list prices and lowest foreclosure rates in the country." It indicates the median sale price has increased by 14.3 %.

All of this information may not mean anything to you but it is something that you should be aware of if considering selling your home. The amount it should be listed for should be arrived at by you and your agent...but don't overlook this important information.

Hope this is helpful.

Margaret Has…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Sun Jul 24, 2011
I would call a Realtor who is familiar with your area and ask him/her to give you an estimate of value. Most Realtors would be happy to do a comparable market analysis for you.
Joe Sorrenti…, , Buffalo, NY
Sun Jul 24, 2011
I would have to look at the house. If you live in Clarence then you should recognize my name as I do a lot of business in Clarence. Don't be surprised though because prices have not appreciated much there and in some neighborhoods, prices have dropped.
Feel free to call or e-mail me;
Joe Sorrentino - Assoc. Broker
MJ Peterson Real Estate
716-998-5637
joe@716SOLD.com
Don Maclary, Agent, Virginia Beach, VA
Sun Jul 24, 2011
put your address in zillow.com and look at zestimate and add 15% for a rough idea or ask a local agent to do a cma for you.