Property investment in Latino/Hispanic areas of Atlanta

Asked by Jeffreyj888, 92604 Thu Dec 13, 2007

I am interested in investing in single family and multi-family properties. I would like to buy the properties located in Latino/Hispanic areas. How can I locate a real estate broker that specializes in investment properties in those areas

Answers

10
Andy Nelms, , 30019
Fri Dec 14, 2007
Under federal law, no real estate agent may even discuss guiding you towards an area based on ethnicity. This is one of those actions that has severe penalties for agents, some of which are loss of license, fines and jail time.
Dana M. Gibby, , Butts County, GA
Fri Dec 14, 2007
It is not legal for an agent to show you great investment areas based on that criteria, you will have to define your investment area by geographic location.
Lorie Gould, Agent, Duluth, GA
Fri Dec 14, 2007
Dana is 100% correct. We cannot accomodate your request.
Jim, Both Buyer And Seller, Atlanta, GA
Fri Dec 14, 2007
Since I am not a real estate agent, I can try and point you in the right direction. Try looking along Buford Highway in Atlanta. Zip 30341. This is close to downtown, and is mainly hispanic. I have been watching the area for a while. I still think most investment property here is over priced. But that is one area I would consider. (Now just find an agent that knows investment property in that area...)
Team, , Georgia
Wed Jan 16, 2008
This is a very odd question.
Why do you want to invest in those areas? Are you trying to get them out or something?
Vaillantvict…, Home Buyer, Spring Hill, FL
Fri May 9, 2014
I am looking to buy a home near an Hispanic area .
Vicki Masell…, Agent, Duluth, GA
Fri Feb 8, 2008
Great answers, Dana & Andy. I cringed for a moment when I first read this question which I trust was innocently asked. Then, I remembered why I and so may others freely contribute and participate in this forum - EDUCATION.

I love Trulia and I sincerely hope the public sees the significant value of the knowledge and education that participating real estate professionals bring to the buying and selling public (and to each other).
Kamika, , Kennesaw, GA
Thu Feb 7, 2008
I am not a real estate agent, but I have a lot of property myself and have access to builders who will sell directly to you without an agent involved so you can get a great deal on your rental properties. If you would like more info I can provide it for you.
Kamika, , Kennesaw, GA
Thu Feb 7, 2008
James Dudley, Agent, Suwanee, GA
Fri Dec 14, 2007
Jeffreyj888,

I'm familiar with the zip code area Jim mentioned. I also have great access to HUD foreclosures and other great investment opportunities.