Property adjacent to Old Trenton Rd in Princeton Junction

Asked by Visu, Wed May 21, 2008

I am planning to buy a home in Priceton Junction because of School Dt . I am new to NJ and would like to know how busy is Old Trenton Rd during weekdays? The property I liked is adjacent to this road. Is property being next to a busy road considered a big disadvantage in the market. Need some opion on this.

Answers

2
Kenneth Verb…, Agent, PRINCETON, NJ
Wed May 21, 2008
yes big disadvantage. I would peg it at as much as 30% from those nearby off this street. Also some of those properties have easements and/or commercial zoning of residential property. That said everything will sell for the right price.
Shalu Thaman, Agent, Princeton, NJ
Wed May 21, 2008
This property is at the bottom of the price range ( $300-$400K) .......& it has been on the market for 305 days.
Including 3 bedroom singlye family & townhomes there are currently 17 ; 3 bedroom homes between $300-$400K.
If you are new to Nj & a first time home buyer.........run, don't walk, to find a knowledgeable Local Realtor, who can help you understand what constitutes "Value" & what doesn't ; for you , the Buyer---both for the short & long term.

This is NOT the market to be buying the bottom rung priced home,just based on price- --esp if there is ample inventory.
If it sounds too good to be true, it often is .
Web Reference:  http://www.SoldByShalu.com