Private homes in Charleston SC?

Asked by Ron, Charleston, SC Mon Nov 19, 2012

Are there any private homes in charleston? I don't mean private home as on a small island, more like a nice house that is tucked away. I basically want a nice house that is not to close to my neighbors. I'm looking ideally for a home in mt. Pleasant but anywhere not too farther than Summerville or goose creek.

Answers

7
Brian F. Wal…, Agent, Charleston, SC
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Yes Ron, there are plenty of homes like that in Charleston. The further you go out like Summerville the more land/privacy you will get for your money. Not to say you can't get a good amount of land in Mount Pleasant, you will just have to be willing to pay more money.

Brian Walsh
James Schill…, Agent, mount pleasant, SC
Thu Feb 7, 2013
If you are looking for Mount Pleasant, SC home for sale, contacting a realtor can definitely help you with your need since they can provide you with information such as the neighboring community. Aside from the neighborhood, you might also want to consider looking into the amenities that you want/need to have. A Charleston-based realtor can definitely assist you and could provide you recommendations that might help you with the search.
Cheryll Wood…, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Tue Nov 20, 2012
Good morning, Ron!

As you know, "private" means different things to different people. Many people are ok in a neighborhood, but they want a larger lot so that they are not too close to their neighbors, but close enough to come in contact with them from time to time. Some of my clients do not want to be in "subdivision" but instead want a home with a little bit of land to buffer them from others. Let me know your thoughts and I will do my very best to send you the info that best meets your needs!

Cheryll

Cheryll Woods-Flowers, Keller Williams
cflowers@woodsflowers.com
843-442-2219
Josh Schaap, Agent, Mount Pleasant, SC
Mon Nov 19, 2012
I'm about to close on 5acres +/- in the heart of Mt. Pleasat North for $230,000. You may call me if you'd like to discuss other options.
Mikki Ramey, Agent, Daniel Island, SC
Mon Nov 19, 2012
There are definitely neighborhoods that are private. Here are my questions for you:

1) How much do you want to spend?
2) How much acreage?

If you send me this info, then I can send you listings that meet your criteria.
Kathleen Emde, Agent, Greenville, SC
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Yes Ron. I would be glad to send you some informationa and some listings. I would need to speak with you to find out price range etc. feel free to e mail me at

kathleenemde@yahoo.com
Michael DeLa…, Agent, Charleston, SC
Mon Nov 19, 2012
Yes Ron, there are plenty of homes, located in private settings, in the Charleston area. A Realtor will be able to help you identify those which are available. Please let me know if I may be of help in your search.