Pricing for upcoming trinity park homes

Asked by Homebuyer2009, 94086 Fri Dec 26, 2008

Anyone knows the pricing for upcoming trinity park homes on Fremont in Sunnyvale? What school district does this fall under?

Answers

2
Trinity Park…, Home Seller, Sunnyvale, CA
Fri May 15, 2009
Jack:

Trinity Park is hosting a Preview Weekend this Saturday and Sunday, May 16th and 17th, from 11a - 5p. Model homes will be available as well as first release pricing. Feel free to call us at the Sales Office: (888) 524-2232.

Thanks!
Trinity Park Sales Team
David Rivas, , Sunnyvale, CA
Thu Feb 19, 2009
The pricing has not come out to us just yet. I thinkg they are hoping the market takes off again so they can go higher. The school district should be optional to Fremont but way better school is homestead. I know people who live in the area and their kids have gone to Homestead.
If you need to sell your current home we offer marketing second to none with the most recognized name in the industry Century 21 El Camino. To search for free everyday all day go to my website below and put in the area your looking and as soon as the trinity park homes come live you will get a email alert with the information. Become a VIP member for free at ultimatehomerequest.com
We are in Sunnyvale.
David Rivas
(408) 431 - 7202
email; ultimaterequest@sbcglobal.net