Possible to get a house south of highway 79 in Temecula for under $200,000?

Asked by Ian, Morgan Hill, CA Tue Jan 29, 2008

From advice I have received on Trulia (thank you all), it would appear better to purchase a single family home rather than a condo. That said, I notice a lot of 3 bed/ 2 bath homes are asking $250,000 (most notably the ones in the Redhawk division). Realistically, could the bank/seller let the house go for roughly $150,000-$180,000?

Answers

2
Richard Gree…, , Temecula, CA
Tue Jan 29, 2008
Is it possible to walk into a 7-11 and buy the winning lottery ticket? YES!!! Of course it is POSSIBLE but it is not PROBABLE. There is a world of difference. In real estate, it's all negotiable. If you make the right offer to the right owner with the right justification, it might just happen. Surely the chances will increase as the market continues to go down the tubes
Web Reference:  http://CallAgent99.com
Yolanda Tann…, , 92584, 92585, 92562, 92563, 92564, 92596, 92592
Tue Jan 29, 2008
Ian,
anyone can speculate, but, one will only know when they submit an offer. The good thing is that there is a lot of opportunities for buyers in Temecula. I am currently working with clients looking for investment homes in the Redhawk, Paseo Del Sol and Vail Ranch areas of Temecula and there are a lot of properties very much under $300K, but, in order to get down to brass tax, one has to get down to submitting an offer.

The benefit of working with a Realtor is having someone working with you as a Buyer's Agent (no cost to you) and providing vital decision making input, such as Market Value of the property, type of sale, what is owed on the property, etc. In addition a Realtor will let you know what factors lend themselves to making your offer as strong as possible.

I am a resident and Realtor in Southwest Riverside and very aware of crucial information pertaining to this area, such as property taxes, special assessments, schools, etc. If you are looking for an area expert let me know.
Web Reference:  http://www.951homes4sale.com