Porter County area: HOA fees

Asked by Sara, Merrillville, IN Sat Nov 15, 2008

I want to avoid having to pay an HOA fee. I don't have a R/E agent working for me, and I can't find any listing pertaining to this information for Porter county. Would I have to contact one each time I see a house I like? Thanks!

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Matt Blum, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Fri Jan 9, 2009

I recommend finding 1 agent you are comfortable with and work together to find the right property. An agent you can trust who is full-time and professional.

Matt Blum
Century 21 Pace Estates
0 votes
Jim Meeks, Agent, Valparaiso, IN
Sat Nov 15, 2008

Or you could simply have an agent do the search for you for what you are looking for. Then the agent could weed out the ones with a HOA/POA and then provide you with a list with the ones that meet your needs.

Provide me with what you are looking for: price, style, bedrooms, baths, area, etc and your email address. I will do a search and provide you with the homes that match.

Jim Meeks
Boulder Bay Realty Group
Cell 219-405-0100
Office 219-531-6683
Web Reference:  http://www.JimMeeksTeam.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Portage Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more