Please tell me more about the property on 805 Queen Street In Cape May

Asked by Kathpainter, Cape May, NJ Sun Nov 3, 2013

Answers

2
Patricia Gray…, Agent, Cape May, NJ
Mon Nov 18, 2013

Since your initial posting inquiring about 805 Queen Street, I have successfully closed on 915 Corgie Street. a very similar type of listing right around the corner. Several factors came into play during the course of getting to the closing table. More than happy to share my expertise and talents to assist in your search.
Ellen, , Cape May, NJ
Sun Nov 3, 2013
Hi Kath,
The property that you referenced is in a great spot--tucked in between Washington and Corgie Streets on a nice lot. It's brand new to the market. The house needs some updating, but has great bones. It is relatively easy to show--wold you like to take a look?
Hi Kath, This place can use some work inside. As far as renting, it's close to town, off street parking. Should rent well with the right marketing. I can be contacted at 609-675-5347 if you'd like to discuss it further or take a look.
Lloyd Sellers, Century21 Gilmartin & Co.
Flag Mon Nov 4, 2013
How successful is that street for renting? we will be in town the weekend of Dec 6-8. I will make arrangements the week before if still available.

Kathy
Flag Sun Nov 3, 2013