Please include Zip Codes in your street addresses. Very frustrating.

Asked by spitashu, Boise, ID Fri Apr 5, 2013

Answers

3
, ,
Mon Apr 22, 2013
We are all very sorry you are experiencing frustration.

Best of Luck;

Christina Solorzano,
CEO & SR Credit Repair Specialist at
Everlasting Credit Repair
http://www.everlastingcredit.com
Jim Paulson, Agent, Boise, ID
Tue Apr 9, 2013
Trulia does include the zip codes in their listings. It is on a separate line with the city. Or am I missing something?

Jim
When I receive email notifications from Trulia of homes I might be interested in, the address is minus the Zip Code. I need to click for more information. Only then will I see the entire address--with a Zip Code. I could have made my decision whether or not to continue if the Zip Code were made available right up front. Trulia will sometimes note the area the home is in, but not always. To me, Jim, including Zip Codes with assesses on the first page of the email would be very helpful.
Flag Wed Apr 24, 2013
Tim Burroughs, Agent, Meridian, ID
Fri Apr 5, 2013
Spitashu,

Did you have specific questions about properties? Some zip codes will provide information about properties you would not want to see, like 83716 is SE Boise, but it also covers mail delivery well up into Boise County so you can't always rely on the zip code.

If you know where you want to live, I can draw a line around an area and show you all the homes that match your criteria within it. Want to give it a try? Send me your criteria and your e-mail address and I'll send you the results.

Give it a try!

Thanks!

Tim Burroughs
Keller Williams Realty-Boise
208-409-7653
Tim@TimBurroughsGroup.com