Pleaes help me to find Short Sale/foreclosure/Bank Owned or Auction homes in Marlboro, NJ. How to find those listing and auction places?

Asked by Nj999, Highland Park, NJ Sat Oct 31, 2009

Answers

5
Richard Schu…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Mon Jun 13, 2011
Short sale and foreclosure homes will all be listed on the MLS - and you can find many of them here on Trulia, since most MLS systems sync with Trulia. Pre-foreclosure auctions you will need to track down elsewhere - an agent or title rep may be able to help you out. Make sure you are fully aware of how the auction system works though - you often have limited protection and higher risk than in a standard real estate transaction.

Richard Schulman
Rogov Team, , 07726
Sun Nov 1, 2009
Hi Nj999

I have handled several short sales and I have a listing currently that is a short sale. I would be happy to show it to you.

In addition, I work with lenders in preparing homes for short sales and forecloures since I am contracted to evaluate the homes that are being prepared for foreclosure. This has granted me a wealth of knowledge few others have.

If you are looking to purchase at auction you would have to visit the county seat in Freehold. The dates of the auctions are posted in advance. To purchase you must have 20% down in cash. The onus is on you to do a title search, the sheriff does not offer any warranties about delivering a clear title. Title searches can run anywhere from $500 to $2000 but are worth the expense if you are looking to purchase.

Best

Art and Natasha
Rogov Team
Art- 908-216-5066
Natasha- 908-839-5995
RE/Max Central
Manalapan, NJ
rogovteam@gmail.com
Carol Mazzola, Agent, Morganville, NJ
Sun Nov 1, 2009
Dear Home Buying in 07746,

It will be my pleasure to assist you in finding a distressed Marlboro property that may meet your requirements. To start the process and provide you with the best possible matches, please answer the questions below and forward your answers to me at your convenience:

-- what is your price range?
-- how many bedrooms? baths?
-- is a basement important to you?
-- since distressed properties take a bit longer to process and close than "traditional" sales, when
were you planning to move?

That's all I need to get started, so please contact me by email, fax or phone at your convenience.

Carol Mazzola
Realtor®-Associate
Fax: 732-972-8318
carolmazzola@aol.com
Web Reference:  http://www.carolmazzola.com
Amber Noble…, Agent, Morganville, NJ
Sat Oct 31, 2009
Hello Nj999:

Connecting with a Realtor experienced in working with distressed properties is probably the best way to locate short sale or foreclosed/bank owned homes in Marlboro and the surrounding areas.

One of the worst things a buyer could do is to be advised by someone who doesn't have a real understanding of how short sale and bank owned transactions work. This could cause stress, as well as cost you time and money.

I have a list of homes that meet your criteria. If you're interested in receiving a list of these homes, please email me directly.

Best wishes,

Amber Noble-Garland, CDPE
Strategic Marketing & Sales Expert
Weichert, Realtors (Marlboro office)
455 Route 9 South
Manalapan, NJ 07726
917-723-5645 - cell
732-831-6176 - private fax
http://www.AmberLovesRealEstate.com
http://www.NJShortSaleAgent.com

"Your Reliable Resource For NJ Real Estate, Local Info & More"
Anne Schuman, Agent, Holmdel, NJ
Sat Oct 31, 2009
I can send you listings of short sales and foreclosed/bank owned properties. I can also set up an automated search so that you get new listings as soon as they come out. Please let me know if that would be helpful to you.;