Plant high school Tampa area

Asked by Theresa Ahern, Boston, MA Tue Jan 28, 2014

Can anybody tell me if there is any housing under $200k in the Plant high school district? Also, how are the flood zones in this area? Thanks!!

Answers

3
Andy Wood, , Florida
Tue Mar 4, 2014

You may have a longer search but if you keep your eyes open you can certainly catch one. I will warn you though...the houses in that price range might be a little beat up. I have specialized in a loan program called the FHA 203K for 21 years and I would encourage you to look into it. We bought our home with the program a few years ago in the Plant district. Basically, it allows you to borrow extra money on top of the cost of the loan to make needed (if it can't pass inspection) or cosmetic changes. In that price range, 4 bedroom will most likely be out of the question, however, if you can find say a 2/1, you might be able to add an addition or second story to give you the square footage. Just a thought. I would be more than happy to discuss some options with you before you start your house search. Like I said, we live in Plant district so I am very familiar with the area and the homes and can steer you in the right direction. My website has a lot of information on the program if you want to check it out http://www.titanhl.com.

Please let me know if I can help!

Andy Wood
727-410-9663
awood@titanhl.com
http://www.titanhl.com
Tracy Hoyt, Agent, Valrico, FL
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Tjaloha75,

Yes you would be able to find a home in that area in that price point but it would be a smaller most likely older home. As far as the flooding question....it really could vary from street to street in that area. We have flood maps that can help you if that is a large concern.

I would be happy to give you a few suggestions on areas that you could find a four bedroom for the $200k budget with schools that are great. Please review my recommendations here on Trulia and send me a message or call.

No pressure, just help.

Tracy Hoyt, Realtor, Signature Realty Associates
Alexandre Ro…, Agent, Tampa, FL
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Yes, what type of housing are you looking for? Block or frame? Do you mind a little TLC work?