toughcookie1…, Home Buyer in Minneapolis, MN

Planning to buy a new First Texas Home in frisco, tx. We're looking for a realtor who can negotiate and get us a good deal.

Asked by toughcookie101, Minneapolis, MN Mon Feb 17, 2014

Finding the right Realtor can be an exhausting task. I would like the opportunity to speak to you and see if we are a good fit to work together. I dedicate my time ensuring my clients get the best customer service as we find the best home at the absolute best price. Please call/text/email at anytime.
Hey TouchCookie--

The answers that you have received are very good ones. Please heed the advice of speaking to a Realtor before making a decision. A good agent is going to be your consultant, not your "yes man/woman". All builders are not created equal, nor are real estate agents. I would love to speak to you further. Please take a moment to review my profile. I look forward to discussing your situation in further detail.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 8, 2014
With all the new home builders here in the area, it is best to "Google" reviews on each builder to read their ratings, visit each builder and seek the very best deal for the very best quality builder.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Aug 13, 2014
Good Afternoon,

I have a client who is under contract with a First Texas Home in Fort Worth in The Villages of Woodland Springs. They are really good out there and I highly recommend them, but have a Realtor represent you... the sales agent represents the builder so someone should represent you and your interests.

Give me a call or email me if you need anymore info... 940-783-2524 barryhardman@ebby.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 18, 2014
Barry Hardman is an excellent Realtor, one of the best. You're very lucky if he represents you.
Flag Tue Aug 19, 2014
Toughcookie101 if you would like me to refer a realtor to you in Frisco, just email me privately at Carter@mytampabayrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 18, 2014
As an agent who's an expert in the North Dallas area after relocating from the East Coast, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying (resale or new construction) real estate. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. My communication skills, expertise in negotiations, extensive knowledge of local neighborhoods, market conditions, property values as well as caring and concern about my clients are key attributes which distinguishes me from others.

I do the extra little things and go the extra mile to set myself apart in the industry, always proactive, listening carefully and available day or night to fulfill my clients’ dreams. It is my mission to consistently provide the highest quality, most innovative and exceptional real estate service. Clients' needs always come first! I always strive to provide value far in excess of my clients' expectations. Keenly focused on finding the right solution every time, I will always be the consummate professional delivering results to you with my cornerstone values of integrity and ethical business practices.
Please email, text or call and I will provide you with more information and gather more details from you.

Stacey E. Feltman , REALTOR®
Ebby Halliday Realtors
Talk/Text: 214-356-8368
Email: staceyfeltman@ebby.com
Website: http://www.staceyfeltmannorthdallashomes.com

Follow me on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn

(If my answer is helpful indicate by THUMBS UP or BEST ANSWER. Thank you )
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 18, 2014
be sure to interview and hire the agent that tells you what you need to hear, not what you want to hear.
Some agents are clearly trying to sell you on them and will tell you anything... be alert to that, cause later. it will be lower the price, lower the price!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 17, 2014
I have sold a few homes out there ;-) Feel free to take a look at my profile, my recommendations and see why my last few clients have called me "the most aggressive Realtor I have ever met ((in a good way!)) ;-)

I would be honored to earn your business, make sure you are represented well and of course, negotiate for you. Feel free to contact me any time if I can be of any assistance.

-Amy S. Arey, Realtor
Halo Group Realty, LLC
When building a new home you want a Realtor to represent you in all the transactions, not just price negotiations. Remember that the Sales Contract of a new home is drafted by the builder and is in their best interests so be sure your Realtor is one who will read the contract, explain its contents to you, and point out areas of concern (a Realtor is not an attorney and cannot give legal advice).

Call me with any questions.
Interview several realtors and ask them what their experience has been with builders. There are several things that can be negotiated with builders that affect the quality of the home other than just price. We would love to represent you in this negotiation.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at any of the links below,

Scott Johnson
FireBoss Realty

http://www.NortheastDFWHomes.com - Property Search Site
http://www.FireBossRealtyAroundTown.com - Blog
http://www.northeastdfwhomes.com/cp/mobile-app/ - FREE Mobile App
Great corner lot home for sale 13004 Minnow Way in Frisco. MLS/Source ID: 12158240.
Hello! I have a great network of contacts that advise me of properties from wholesalers before they come on the market. Sometimes this is where you will find good deals before you are competing with other buyers. If you are still looking for an agent please contact me.

Naddia Morales
JP Associates Realtors
I have over 30 years of negotiating in the high tech world and this experience has proven to be invaluable when negotiating for my clients. Let me put my experience to work for you.

Christopher Williams
The Tomlin Team - Keller Williams Frisco
Let me know how I can further assist you!

Susie Kay, Realtor®
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240

Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
You are making a great decision to use a local agent to represent you. A lot of people go to the builders and let the sales person in the model handle all of the paperwork never considering that person is actually representing the best interests of the builder. Smart buyers have someone on their side representing them and the builder still pay all of the Realtor fees... Buyers get to use a local real estate expert for FREE!!!

Being a tough cookie yourself you would probably enjoy working with Amie Johnson. Give her a call and let her know which neighborhood you are interested in... 469-269-AMIE (2643) First Texas has several neighborhoods that they are building in that range in price from the $230's in Little Elm which is still in the Frisco ISD to to the $370's in Frisco.

You can check us out at http://www.FireBossRealty.com we look forward to meeting you and understanding the unique needs of your family.

Scott & Amie Johnson
FireBoss Realty
Web Reference: http://FireBossRealty.com

You are on the right platform to search of highly eligible Realtors. On the Trulia Tab click on " Find an Agent" and then specify your individual needs and based on that a list of Realtors that matches your criteria will be generated. You can then check out their profiles and see who is a better fit. Good Luck!
I have worked with them in the past and have always worked great deals. Check out all my recommendations on Trulia.com. You can also check out my website,bio and more recommendations at the link below.

Jason Todd - 214-458-4198

Web Reference: http://ToddHomesForSale.com
I would be very happy to help you negotiate with First Texas Homes. I am a full time Realtor with Ebby Halliday Realtors in Frisco. Please give me a call, text or email & we can discuss your needs & my qualifications.

Cindy Schunk
Ebby Halliday Realtor
I would be happy to meet with you or have a phone consultation with you to discuss your real estate needs. I specialize in the Frisco market area and just recently assisted my buyers in finding their home in a wonderful neighborhood at a great price (after negotiations with the listing agent) as well as writing a strong offer that beat out the other multiple offers, saving them thousands that they would have spent had they not worked with me. I have great relationships with many of the builders around town and would be happy to lend my expertise to you.

Feel free to give me a call at 972-674-9887 or send me an email with your contact info and any comments you might have at lilliankangrealestate@gmail.com. Looking forward to working with you!
Hello! My previous experience before becoming a Realtor was working as New Homes Salesperson in the Frisco area. So I understand how builders work and what you can negotiate when buying a new home. I am also very familiar with the new home building process and can help walk you through the process. In addition, my office is located in Frisco. And as a bonus, I work with my mother who has over 35 years of experience in Real Estate and is from Duluth, Minnesota! We would both love to work with you, please contact me at 469-438-9760 or kellywoollett@ebby.com.
Very professional Dennis Evans!
That's my expertise! Check my references in Trulia.
Hope to hear from you!
Our team of professional agents would be happy to assist you. Please know that the builders will negotiate directly with a Realtor, and many times this is the best way to get the best deal on a property. Your agent should run a report for the comparable sales and present that along with your offer to the builder. Our experience with builders is fantastic and we can assist you in a complete new build or if you are just planning to buy a home that they have already begun. The timeframe on a new build is usually about 6 months. When you come to Texas for a visit, we would love the opportunity to meet with you. Have a wonderful evening!

Melissa Hailey - North Texas Top Team, Realtors
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry Realtors

I live in Frisco and own a First Texas Home; let me put my experience, compassion and expertise to work for you!

Michael Brownstead ABR, GRI
U.S. Army, Retired
More than happy to help! Check my references on my trulia profile if you would like. :)
I would love an opportunity to help make your move to Frisco as easy and fun as possible! We specialize in assisting homebuyers with all their relocation needs. Check out our website at http://www.northtexaspropertysearch.com to begin the search for your new Frisco home! You can contact us through the website. I look forward to hearing from you and being part of this new chapter of your lives!
Hello! My office currently works directly with First Texas Homes! Please feel free to contact me as soon as you can. I am able to help! 214-497-2611
NOTE: Trulia currently has a tech issues posts/comments are currently shown as run on statements from professionals

Happy work with and assistant in securing an executed sales offer.

My website is updated daily therefore saves you time search accurate information

Allow my professional profile to introduce myself to you

Contact my office Tuesday
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
http://www.lynn911.com 100's of Dallas homes listed for sale or lease

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Call me when u have Time I can help u