Planning to buy a house in Naperville area, which subdivisions are good?

Asked by Buyer, Naperville, IL Thu Aug 2, 2012

-Max 350k
-the newer the better(from 1995 )
-2000 Sq.ft homes
-appreciate the contemporary styles
-I work in northern suburbs of chicago,so the closer the better

So which subdivisions are famous. looked some photos of wildflower, mission oaks etc.(which are southern :( ..) . Please advise good subdivisions for my family that suits my requirements). Also heard about Mayfair, opinions please.

Answers

3
Heather, Home Buyer, Naperville, IL
Thu Sep 13, 2012
our home is 2000 sq ft with contemporary style with a lot of upgrades and fresh paint white 6 panel doors beautiful garden. we havent put house in a market may be next year in march if you would like to see it please contact me at 630 401 9686
Marianne Hof…, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Aug 5, 2012
Hi Buyer,

Schools are probably very important to you. Check out schools on my website http://www.MarianneHofmann.com. If crime is a concern you should check with the Naperville police department. I think this is one way to start your search. Many of the newer homes are southern, but not all.

Drop me your email at MarianneHofmann@att.net and I will send the latest listings to you. I just heard yesterday that interest rates have gone up a tiny bit.

I'm looking forward to helping you find a home you love.

Giving YOU The Best Real Estate Experience Possible,

Marianne Hofmann
630-664-9472
MarianneHofmann@att.net
Shahzana Ripp, Agent, Bolingbrook, IL
Sat Aug 4, 2012
Hello Buyer,
I did some research for different subdivisions for you in the Naperville area. Honestly there are many great subdivisions but its hard to match 100% of your criteria. I was able to find 6 homes matching your request. If you would like to forward me your email I will be happy to respond back with the information (No Obligation).
I can be reached at 815-483-7773 or realtorsell1@yahoo.com
Shahzna Ripp