Paying cash within two months for house. Who do you talk to to see the house.

Asked by Donnaboyd, Beverly Hills, FL Wed Jun 22, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Shanna Rogers, Agent, Murrieta, CA
Wed Jun 22, 2011
Hi Donnaboyd,

Paying cash or financing, you should hire a Realtor to represent you as buyer (unless you have already done so). Your Realtor will then contact the Listing Agent to gain access to the property. You can also hire the Listing Agent (if you don't already have a Realtor) and have them represent both you and the seller (Dual Agency). This is not 'uncommon' but some people don't like to do this as they have concerns over conflict of interest. You definitely should have a buyers agent (Realtor) as there is a lot of paperwork, etc involved in a Real Estate transaction and a Realtor will help protect your interests.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Beverly Hills Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more