Owner will carry homes in Kingman Az.

Asked by michael starks, Bullhead City, AZ Tue Jan 12, 2010

I'm on social security with an income of $1780.00 per month. Divorce messed up my credit but have a reasonable income with very little monthly bills. I pay approx. $200.00 per month on my credit card with no other expenses.

Answers

4
Amy Kleefisch’s answer
Amy Kleefisch, , Kingman, AZ
Tue Jan 12, 2010
Hi Tigerslayer!

We have several options and many motivated Seller's that are willing to look at Owner carryback terms. I am a local Kingman agent and would be happy to provide you with a free list of owner will carry homes available in the Kingman area. Please contact me either through email at AmySellsKingman@gmail.com or call me at 928-303-1088 and I would be happy to help. Thanks!
Jeffrey Masi…, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Tue Jan 12, 2010
Dear TigerSlayer:

Thanks for your question. Sure there are some owner will carry homes in Kingman, but not too many. However, there are some inexpensive homes that may be as inexpensive as rent in some cases. Maybe something under $50,000?

Don't rule out a foreclosure property. This is a great time to buy. As you probably know, the $8,000 tax credit has been re-instated for first timers or those that have not owned in three years. There is now a $6,500 Tax credit for existing homeowners. Additionally if you do purchase a foreclosure property, free grant money (up to 22% of the purchase price) is available if you live in the home for periods of 5, 10, or 15 years. This makes inexpensive homes already, even more affordable. The free grant money is available through the state of Arizona. See the link for "Free Grant Money" at: http://www.arizonahomesland.com/forbuyersorrenters.php.

If I can answer any more questions or have a top agent show you some homes or land, feel free to give me a call. I would be pleased to help you.

Jeff Masich, Realtor®
Arizona Homes and Land
480-556-0940
jmasich@usa.com
HomeSmart Real Estate
Web Reference:  http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
Susan Nordst…, Home Buyer, Ash Fork, AZ
Fri Aug 26, 2016
moving to Kingman to work at the prison. I am 68, single, no family of any kind, have social security plus good income from prison....fair credit...have indoor cats, dogs and 3 horses....need a place to rent, rent to own or lease to own, have excellent references...been renting same place in tonopah arizona for 11 years...before that, owned my own homes on acreage.
Patrick Thies, Agent, Anytown, IL
Tue Jan 12, 2010
Hi Tigerslayer,

This is a question and answer forum of Trulia. If you are looking for a home where the seller will hold the mortgage, then try the blog section of Trulia. You can give more details and perhaps find the help you are looking for.