Our realtor is not doing a very good job helping us find a house (he does not answer the phone or answers our

Asked by N, Phoenix, AZ Thu Feb 12, 2009

e-mails). Can we get out of the contract? On what grounds can we disolve the contract that we signed?

Answers

3
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Thu Feb 12, 2009
N,

If an agent is negligent of their responsibilities it should be brought to the attention of their Broker/manager. They should be able to correct the situation and meet your needs.
Marci Weinbe…, Agent, Glen Allen, VA
Thu Feb 12, 2009
The first thing you might want to do is tell the agent that you are having a hard time talking with him and that maybe someone else in his office might be able to help him out on returning calls...DON'T SOUND ANNOYED... just sound like you are concerned about having no one to talk to...see how he responds. If there's no answer then speak with his Broker.
David Chambe…, , Saint Petersburg, FL
Thu Feb 12, 2009
I guess this answers my question on your other post. Call the agents Broker and see what you can work out.

Sorry