Our family is moving our business to Tennessee (Knoxville, Maryville, Sevierville) and are looking for a 5bd/3bath on an acre for $200,000?

Asked by skarayannis, Gatlinburg, TN Thu May 23, 2013

Answers

12
Gary Tice, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Thu May 23, 2013
I have a 6 bedroom house listed for 194900 in the holston hills area of Knoxville. Not on an acre but a nice lot just under 1/2 acre with nothing behind it.
Gary Tice Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace. http://realfocus.kaarmls.com/view/?v=1&MLSIDs=829498
William Allen, , Knoxville, TN
Thu Oct 10, 2013
Please give me a call if you are looking for a great lender. 810-335-3503. Or you can send me an email at wallen@proficiomortgage.com and I can send you an inquiry form to get your paperwork started and try to get you pre qualified.

William Allen
Mortgage Banker
Becky Ball, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Fri May 31, 2013
Hi!

Searching specifically for a 5 bd/3 bath with 1 or more acres, there is only one home that meets your criteria. (not including manufactured housing.) This home is listed at less than $150,000 and is in the Fountain City area. May I show it to you?

Have a great Friday!

Becky Ball
becky.ball@coldwellbanker.com
jmcameron8, Home Seller, Knoxville, TN
Tue May 28, 2013
Hello!

We are relocating soon! We are near Oak Ridge, TN, easy drive to anywhere. Tn. We have 4 bedrooms, 3.5 approx. 2300 square feet on 3 levels. 1.3 acres and more available next door.
Send me an email if you are interested.

jmcameron8@gmail.com
Zoraida "Zoe"…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Fri May 24, 2013
I will be happy to help you finding your dream home. Honestly, 5 bdr/3bath house on a acre is a rare find. $200,000 is kind of low for what you are looking for. But.... I am ready to help.

Zoe M. Ballew
Slyman Real estate
cell 865-748-9896
e-mail zoeballew@yahoo.com
Patricia Agu…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Thu May 23, 2013
I csn help you find the house that you want and need, in the price range, so please feel free to contact me,

Patricia Aguilar
865-230-7880
patricia.aguilar@coldwellbanker.com

Coldwell Banker Wallace & Wallace Realtors
Deanna Mende…, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Thu May 23, 2013
What is your business? Where will you locate the business? Or will the business be headquartered from your home? If its important to operate your business from home, do you need high speed Internet connectivity? Are there other special needs that may need to be considered in the search?
Obviously, your question leads to several questions that I would have for you when looking for the right fit for your new home.
I'm here to help - just let me know how I can...
Deanna Mendenhall-Miller
Alliance Sotheby's International Realty
Info@dmendenhallmiller.com
Office: (865) 357-3232
Cell: (865) 603-7996
Bob Evridge, , Knoxville, TN
Thu May 23, 2013
I am sure that something can be found however you have provided a wide area to cover where each is so much different from the others.

Since your question indicated Gatlinburg, my first question would be are you relocating business to Gatlinburg? I think the location of your business will drive where you would like to live. For example, if you are in Gatlnburg, parts of Knoxville could be a good hike.

A quick search of the area showed up 4 houses that meet your criteria. With more information others could be found.

I would suggest that you find an agent that you feel comfortable and develop a relationship to become a team looking for your next home. As professional house hunters agents can save you a lot of time and stress. Plus, as a buyer, agent fees are usually paid by the seller's side.

Welcome to the neighborhood. If there is anything I can do to help, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Bob Evridge
Web Reference:  http://knoxcastles.com
Kenny Mcmahan, , Knoxville, TN
Thu May 23, 2013
I have a a house that I'm just about to list that I believe fits what you are looking for. If you will send me your email address to kennymcmahanre@aol.com, ill send you pictures and the info about the house.
Patrick Welsh, Agent, Knoxville, TN
Thu May 23, 2013
Here is a link to some homes that may interest you. Feel free to contact me at 865-414-9504 and I can help you find more homes on the market.

http://search.knoxhomesource.com/idx/15996/results.php?stp=a…

Patrick Welsh
Broker
Realty Executives Associates
Shane Taylor, , Knoxville, TN
Thu May 23, 2013
Hello Skarayannis,

I'm a REALTOR with Keller Williams in Knoxville, TN. I found 25 homes in the area with your criteria. Feel free to give me a call or email me. I'd be more than happy to show you around!

Shane Taylor
Direct 865.696.2537
Office 865.694.5904
knoxhomesandrealty@gmail.com
Brad Reynolds, Agent, Brentwood, TN
Thu May 23, 2013
Thanks for your question, as a local Realtor I would be thrilled to work with you. Please call me as soon as you can at 615-856-3270.

Many thanks,

Brad Reynolds
CB Knoxville
615-856-3270