Our company is relocating us to the area. We are looking for a 3 br, 2 bath, pref near river for corporate rental or lease-to-own, starting asap.

Asked by Kelly Donlea, Granger, IN Thu Jul 12, 2012

Not interested in buying at this time. Need to get to know the area.

Answers

2
Carole Miracle’s answer
Carole Mirac…, Agent, Elkhart, IN
Thu Jul 12, 2012
Kelly,

My company has a Home Finder that I can set you up on and any time something new comes on the market would would get an e-mail right away. Right now there are 12 properties that meet your minimum bed and bath requirement ranging from South Bend to Elkhart.
Carole, I am heading to the area today. If you have any rentals to show me, please e-mail me or call 847-302-1531.
Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012
AS long as you are only discussing rent or lease to own properties, I am happy to discuss with you, via e-mail, or meet at properties next Tues/Wed. My e-mail is info@organizingdinner.com.
Flag Thu Jul 12, 2012
Peter Le, Both Buyer And Seller, Indianapolis, IN
Fri Apr 19, 2013
I have land for sale, 5 acres in Noblesville, IN in Hamilton County which has the most consistent and highest ratings for a family in the U.S

156th and Hazel Dell Pkwy rt across the street from an elementary school
Noblesville, IN

It's zoned residential with approval from the mayor to place any business of the following:

Daycare/Preschool
Montessori Schools
Vet clinic/ Doggy daycare
Investment services
Financial Services
Financial Advisors
Small Insurance Office
Mortgage lenders
Manufacturer's Rep

Please email me for documents if you are interested