Opinions and review of Trilogy in Brentwood

Asked by Strexcat, Brentwood, CA Sun Aug 26, 2012

I'm looking for specific reviews or opinions about Trilogy. If you live there currently, a review of how it met or didn't meet your expectations would be great. I think the homes are lovely, but wondering what people's opinion was for long term once the development is complete. I know there's a mellos roos and an HOA, what other costs are assocciated with the development? Do you find it too cliquey? etc. Thanks much!

Answers

1
Gene Riemenschneider’s answer
Gene Riemens…, Agent, Brentwood, CA
Sun Aug 26, 2012
The homes are very nice. Not many resale homes, but a few on occasion. Buying new can be expensive. You will be required to landscape the backyard. Have you considered Summerset? It really depends on what you want and your life style.
The link is a list of all Trilogy Resale on the MLS. E-mail me directly and I can send you a list of the 9 Summerset Homes on the Market right now. Summerset 4 is a lot more upscale than the others and yet is very friendly.