Call Princess, Real Estate Pro in Brenham, TX

One of the local Brokers indicated that there had been some 65 homes sold in Eldorado in the past six months. What is the Average PSF Sale Price ?

Asked by Call Princess, Brenham, TX Sun Dec 2, 2012

Answers

3
Spence Ralst…, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Mon Dec 3, 2012
According to the statistics I've pulled up for all Eldorado homes sold in the 6-month, May-Oct timeframe, the average price per square foot was $158.50.
I found it interesting that for the last three months of that period, the average PSF price went from $149 to 160 and then in October to $178. Previous to that the prices have averaged between $150-159 PSF.
Will this upward trend hold steady? Perhaps now that many of the lower priced homes have sold, and inventory in Eldorado is shrinking, we may see a firming up of prices in that area.
That being said, there are still some really good buys available.

If I can be of assistance:
Spence@SpenceRalston.com
Web Reference:  http://www.SpenceRalston.com
Marilyn Von…, , Santa Fe, NM
Mon Dec 3, 2012
Hello Princess, To be more exact, PSF needs to have a range. For Eldorado homes selling in the $300-600K range, the PSF is $176.25. Eldorado is a choice community, built on a large plateu, looking straight into the mountains. In Santa Fe, it is a community that offers all the immenities and where you get the most for your dollar. If you have interest in learning more about Eldorado, please contact me at 505-466-2582, my home office. I came from the East coast and looked for three years before I chose the Eldorado area.
Karen Boggs, Agent, Santa Fe, NM
Sun Dec 2, 2012
Good evening Princess, CNE.

There have actually been 86 sold and closed in the past six months.

The average sales price per sq. ft. within the last 30 days is $97.78. This is a relevant number though. It is derived by taking generic numbers and does not take into account any of the attributes of the home nor the size of the lot, the accessibility, etc. The prices are also reflective of some foreclosures as well as a down market. We have been sheltered to a degree here but we have had some homes fall to short-sales and foreclosure.

Is your question just curiosity or would you like some more specific information? Let me know how I can help you.

Karen L. Boggs
Ken Ahler Real Estate Co., Inc.
1435 S. St. Francis Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87505

(505) 699-3702 Direct

(505) 989-7573 Office