Once I buy the condo with cash not loan, how do I pay property taxes from Mexico?

Asked by Chris & Ana Rogers, Sheboygan, WI Thu Aug 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Toby Watson, Home Buyer, Pittsburgh, PA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
It may be wise to have a local manager help with keeping the property cared for. Phil can be reached at 920-946-6998.
0 votes
Linda S. Cef…, Agent, Franklin, WI
Thu Aug 30, 2012
Contact your city assessor or other tax department and give them your address. Let them know that the billing address is separate from the physical address. You should receive tax bill in December and it will tell you where to send payment.
0 votes
Tina Lam, Agent, San Jose, CA
Thu Aug 30, 2012
You can just send in your payment checks with the payment coupons that are mailed to you once a year. Or, check with your property tax assessor's office to see if they will accept online payments.
Web Reference:  http://www.archershomes.com
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Sheboygan Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more