On a South Florida bank owned condo listed at $89,900, what do you suggest is the lowest price I can start

Asked by Anquanette, Gaspard Fri Jan 30, 2009

negotiations with?

Answers

3
Bad Time To…, Both Buyer And Seller, Miami Beach, FL
Sat Jan 31, 2009
look at the price to rent the place, the taxes and maintenance and then plug the results into a rent vs buy calculator. This will tell you what a fair price SHOULD BE: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/10/business/2007_BUYRENT_GRAP…
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Fri Jan 30, 2009
Anquanette,

It's important to keep your offer real. The service we offer our customers it to provide for them all of the recently sold similar comps. This provides an accurate feel for the market as it exists today and should clarify a price range for you, Initial and high end.

Additionally, sellers in today's market do not expect to get full price offers but they also do not respond well to feeling like they are getting ripped off.....Banks included.

Please let us know if we can do anything to assist you.

Susan & Bill Eckler
Michael Saunders & Company
billeckler@michaelsaunders.com
941-408-5363
RN, , Miami, FL
Fri Jan 30, 2009
Anquanette, it really depends on the location. I would need the address so I can do the market analysis and determine what is selling in that area and for what price per square foot. A Kendall condo for $89,900 might be a steal, but a Homestead condo for that price might be too high.
Location and condition are everything. Contact me with the address, and I'll give you the details.
786-205-1133
rams.homes@gmail.com