Home Buying in 48331>Question Details

miffedinfarmh, Home Buyer in 48331

Official Complaints

Asked by miffedinfarmh, 48331 Wed Jun 13, 2012

I believe an Agent has not presented a counteroffer to a Seller. They want the contract to expire and bring in their own Buyer and receive both commissions in my opinion. The Broker isn't helping. What are the names or site of real estate boards to file a complaint against

Help the community by answering this question:


My NC Homes Team’s answer
Below is a link to the Michigan State Real Estate Commission whom you contact if you believe you are not being treated fairly. If you are working with a buyer broker they should contact the Broker in Charge of the lsiting company (or have their broker in charge make the call) and have them address your concerns. It is perfectly reasonable to demand that the Seller write "I have reviewed this offer with my agent" on the first page of the offer and have them sign and date it so you know it was presented.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Jun 13, 2012
And what to do if the Agent refuses? To date, they have and now the offer expires soon. Agent has inserted several delays and verbally lied to my Agent. I don't want to lose the chance to buy the property and I've spent money on an appraisal and inspection. I qualify for a mortgage and just need time to obtain it.
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer