Home Buying in Ocean City>Question Details

RK, Home Buyer in Myrtle Beach, SC

Ocean Front Investment Property for weekly rentals in Ocean City,MD

Asked by RK, Myrtle Beach, SC Tue Feb 26, 2013

I am looking for a Ocean front Investment property in Ocean City and want them to be weekly rentals, so i can use them when they are not rented. As the prices and interest rates are low, I am hoping there are properties with positive cash flow. Please advise...

There are fantastic investment opportunites here in Ocean City, and you are on the right track seeking an oceanfront property, as they are in the most demand by weekly renters. You have many options when choosing a resort investment property. Some owners choose to block out certain weeks of the year for their own use, other feel that the income produced from the summer season is profitable enough that they reserve the off-season just for themselves. Ocean City has events that draw tourist throughout the year, so if you are guided to the properties that suit your personal and financial goals, I feel you would be pleased with your decision to invest here. I would welcome you to email me directly(see below) and I'll send you an overview of the options to consider when choosing a property, as well as the services I can provide to assist you in making a wise and informed choice. Thank you for your interest in Ocean City and I look forward to hearing from you!

-Michelle Blundell, Realtor
Long and Foster Real Estate, Inc.
Hello RK,

I can help you find a proprty that suits your needs. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Jeffrey Messick Realtor

Prudential PenFed Realty

9923 Stephen Decature Highway, Unit 3

Ocean City, MD 21842

Office # 410-250-2600

Cell # 410-251-2196

Fax # 410-213-0023

Hi RK.

There are certainly several oceanfront properties for sale that will generally meet that requirement, both in Ocean City, MD and just over the line in DE (where taxes are significantly lower).

That said, more specific information would be required to effectively answer your question such as, # of bdrms/baths, square footage, age of the property, amenities, etc.

If you would like to discuss further please contact me at dleiderman@cbmove.com.

Many thanks,

I am a broker in So Md and do not service OC but I know an outstanding
Agent that bould help You find the type
Of property you are looking for. Call me at 301 785 1995
Dear RK,

Thank you for your interest. Would you please give me a call to discuss your specific needs, wants & likes Etc.

Take care,

Imad Elali, REALTOR
Long & Foster