OK me and my family have ran into a problem... Its myself my husband and his 16 year old boy ... We were living in a 4 Br house in aurora co. We were

Asked by Valerie Schlotma, New York, NY Mon Aug 18, 2014

doing good tell we get a call from the owner of the home telling us we had to move cause he was coming back. We have had no luck finding a place . we are living in the car and desperate to find a place that will work with us .

Answers

4
, ,
Tue Aug 19, 2014
Valarie, I am sorry to hear that I hope things turn around for you. If you are looking to purchase a home I would be more that happy to assist you in this. We have a great Grant program that will give you a 5% grant towards down payment and closing costs, I think this would be beneficial as i know its a bit more difficult to save money while already struggling to find a place to live. Please feel free to reach out to me if you would like my assistance.
Bluebird Real…, Agent, Denver, CO
Tue Aug 19, 2014
Hi, Valerie---

If you'd like to buy a house, I can help by referring you to a lender.

Claire Spahr
KW Advantage Realty
720.989.1362
http://www.bluebirddenver.com
claire@bluebirddenver.com
Valerie Schl…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Aug 18, 2014
We are wanting to buy if we have that opotunity and in a decent nieborhood. We are running into a problem getting excepted is the fact we are felons
Please contact me directly with your information and I will have a lender get in touch with you. sallygrenier@msn.com
Flag Mon Aug 18, 2014
Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Mon Aug 18, 2014
Are you wanting to buy a home or rent?? (you posted under "Home Buying in Denver"). If you are wanting to buy a home, I'd be happy to help you. I can refer you to some local lenders who can get you pre-approved very quickly.

Sally Grenier
Broker Owner
Metro Brokers | Grenier Real Estate
sallygrenier@msn.com
303.475.4508 Cell
http://www.sallygrenier.com