Not sure if the comps in my area are enough for us to refinance. We need our house to come in around $600,000 to qualify.

Asked by Signe Kiesel, Woodland Hills, CA Fri Mar 29, 2013

4 bedroom 3 bedrooms. Great view. All new redesign and construction. Hardwood floors and granite counter tops.

20621 Aetna st

Answers

13
Robert Spinosa’s answer
Robert Spino…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Mill Valley, CA
Sun Mar 31, 2013
Signe,

When you have refi scenarios where the value could be close, what I suggest is that you have your mortgage professional provide options if the value comes in a bit low and you don't quite get 80% LTV. I have recently had to deal with a number of situations where the appraisal was slighlty lower than estimated but where the owner wanted to take advantage of current rates. In each situation, we found a solution. Some chose to pay down the loan, some took a second mortgage, and another used single premium mortgage insurance (no monthly payments) to attain the end goal. Yes, none of these are perfect, but if spelled out in advance, they prevent losing the investment in the appraisal and getting nothing for something.

In short, there are some good solutions out there. If you're not getting clarity on them with your loan officer, give me a call..

Rob Spinosa
RPM Mortgage
rspinosa@rpm-mtg.com
877-270-5959
Sheryl Arndt, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Woodland Hills, CA
Mon Feb 29, 2016
Hello Signe, a comparable market analysis only takes a few minutes to figure out your home value. Your qualifications will be determined by your credit profile, debt to income ratios, fico scores and current value of your home.

It only takes a few dozen questions to qualify and go over your options. Here are some links to study as well as web reference links to many loan program pages offered...

Sheryl Arndt, Real Estate Broker - Sr. Loan Officer CA only
Veteran & VA/CalVet Loan Specialist
REO & Short Sale Specialist
Credit Repair At No Cost
ALL Loan Programs Available
22+ Years Experience
BRE# 01140252
NMLS# 297251
760-486-4225
9am till 5pm by phone Monday thru Saturday, Sundays by appt., EMAIL ANYTIME 24/7
Under640FicoScoreLoans@gmail.com or HomeLoans4U@live.com
http://youtu.be/MrygA2_8fAY
http://www.trulia.com/profile/SherylArndt
Bradley Neum…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Franklin, TN
Fri Oct 25, 2013
We have a great system to find value and help you refinance. Call or email for a free pre-approval and free credit report.

We can do: FHA, Conventional, USDA, VA, HARP, Interest Only, Home Equity, Fixed, and Variable. Find out which product is right for you by calling Brad at (630) 639-1081.

Brad Neumann
Sr. Loan Officer
Toll Free: (855) 415-5626 ext. 5734
Email: bneumann@myccmortgage.com
Sara Mehrpou…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Oct 17, 2013
Feel free to visit http://www.getlosangeleshomevalue.com for a Free estimate on the current market value of your home from a LOCAL Realtor.
Shaida Tafre…, , Manhattan Beach, CA
Tue Jun 18, 2013
Shaida Tafreshi Loan Officer :

it will likely appraise, but the important component that your lender needs to do is to have a BACKUP PLAN just in case for some odd reason your house doesn't appraise as high as we thought.

working with a lender who has the capability to choose appraisers locally will also benefit you and obtaining the most accurate appraisal.

additionally, when you work with a direct lender like RPM Mortgage, we have the capability to dispute or "appeal" an appraisal report should the value come in low, if it has inaccurate information, etc. the good thing is we can fight the report given a substantial argument is made.

if you have any other questions, i have done loans right around your home on Aetna street and i work with several realtors in the west hills area. i have actually done mortgages for several homes down the street from you on Aetna St.

anyway, my name is Shaida Tafreshi and i am a Mortgage Lender or Broker (i am both) and i would be happy to assist you throughout your refinance with not only a good appraisal, but competitive rates, and low closing costs.

my number is 818-917-0929 and shaida.tafreshi@rpm-mtg.com is my e mail. i will be glad to cover the cost of your appraisal should you decide to move forward. this will be a win win situation for you... nothing to lose, right?!
Blanca Dover, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Tue May 7, 2013
I took a look at homes in your neighborhood and prices have gone up. I did see sales over $600k for similar homes.
Signe Kiesel, Home Owner, Woodland Hills, CA
Tue May 7, 2013
Haven't gotten the appraisal yet. Still waiting for prices to go up in my neighborhood.
Blanca Dover, Agent, Camarillo, CA
Tue May 7, 2013
We are all kind of curious if your appraisal did come in at the price you needed?
Aaron Scott, Agent, Calabasas, CA
Tue Apr 30, 2013
Rising home prices are creating new comparable sales every day. If the value is not enough today it could be tomorrow or next week. When I price a home today I refer to the ones in escrow and find out their sale price. This way we are staying ahead of the market. I happen to know two homes in your neighborhood that are pending with multiple offers, likely providing the value you need.
Great please keep me posted!
Flag Tue Apr 30, 2013
Randall Ortiz, Agent, Sacramento, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
What kind of loan do you currently have? Is it FHA? If not, do you not what kind of loan it is? I work with a great mortgage broker. Contact me if you like and I will give you his information.
30 fixed 4.25%
Flag Sun Mar 31, 2013
Sara Mehrpou…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Hello Signe,

Feel free to visit http://www.getlosangeleshomevalue.com for a Free estimate on the current market value of your home.

Sara Mehrpouyan
Rodeo Realty
Direct phone 818-903-2040
Dre License #01712757

http://www.AtHomeWithSara.com
Woodland Hills/West Hills Homes for Sale
Katherine Be…, Agent, Malibu, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Hi Signe,

I'd be happy to send you the comps for your home to your email address if you send me your best email address.
Call me anytime for help with your home (310)880-8977

I also, live in Woodland Hills!

Katherine Berlyn
(310)880-8977
Homes@KBMalibu.com
Coldwell Banker Previews International
DRE 01439431
Sure s_kiesel@yahoo.com
Flag Fri Mar 29, 2013
Guy Azar, Agent, Woodland Hills, CA
Fri Mar 29, 2013
Hello Signe,

Your house WILL appraise for $600,000 in today`s market and after all the upgrades you have done to it, I have a comparable that was sold not too far a way from your house for $585,000 and that was a 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms house with 1,700 square feet of living space and only 10,650 lot size and that house has no view.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions,
guy.realestate@gmail.com