Norman Properties??

Asked by Linda, West Chester, PA Thu Jan 29, 2009

Do any of you real estate pros know anything about a company named Norman Properties that is representing a home in WC? I tried getting info from them, but did not have much luck. Thank You

Answers

4
____________…, Home Buyer, Texas
Fri Jan 30, 2009
Do you want information about Norman Properties or about a specific home?
Michael Rayno, Agent, Cape May, NJ
Fri Jan 30, 2009
There is a very good agent in West Chester he can probably help you get the information you want.
His name is Gary Mercer he is with Prudential Fox & Roach. I have worked with him in the past and he is very good. His phone # is
484-678-6435.
You can tell him Mike Rayno told you to call
John and Mary…, Agent, Hockessin, DE
Thu Jan 29, 2009
As I mentioned with your other question on the same property, we have access through the MLS to public records and already have found the name for the owner I believe, however, I don't feel proper putting this online. I manage the technology for our team, whereas my husband, John, who knows all the properties and the legalities of disclosure/negotiating would know.
If you'd like to call John at the office - he's there now - use his cell 302-740-5872 and he can help you determine the best way to approach this.
Mary
Web Reference:  http://www.TriStateTeam.com
Julia Francis, , Harrisburg, PA
Thu Jan 29, 2009
What is the address of the property you are inquiring about?