Newlywed UK Citizens 1st time buyer in Vegas, how do we get the ball rolling?

Asked by Scott, Las Vegas, NV Fri Apr 11, 2008

wife employed with steady income too. We want to to buy our 1st house, and its in Las Vegas - how do we go about getting mortgage quotes? I have a corporation in Vegas worth $25K but otherwise, few assetts, all of which are in the UK. After a $100K or less mortgage. We pay our way fine here, but with the exchange rate would actually be better off in Vegas, my web company I can run from anywhere. None the less, as we have defaulted on some UK loans and have n property we own, are in the UK as citizens I suspec a mortgage might be tricky and we might hae few options. Whats your opinion please?

Answers

3
Bill Johnson, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Apr 12, 2008
Good Day Scott and Welcome to Las Vegas!
Review my website & call me; I can assist with getting you started on the right track.
Anything Real Estate!

Bill Johnson
702.553.6543
John Brassner, Agent, Las Vegas, NV
Sat Apr 12, 2008
Scott, do you have any income sources in £? If so, you might me able to secure a loan through a special program at Lloyds UK for purchases in US. Their program requires, I believe, a paycheck originating from UK and 25% down. Contact me if you need more info.
Chris Shouse, Agent, California City, CA
Sat Apr 12, 2008
You need to see a mortgage lender asap to get pre-approved. The lender can sort everything out for you and tell you how much you can afford. I have a couple of lenders in the Vegas area that I have worked with for years that I can recommend to you. I would also be honored to help you with your search for your first home. Good luck to you.
Web Reference:  http://www.ChrisShouse.com