Newark residential investment property

Asked by Mary, New York, NY Wed Mar 19, 2014

Looking to purchase a residential investment property in the Newark and in need of an agent. I am seeking an agent is familiar with the area and has the applicable experience. Any help, tips and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Answers

2
Stacey Yates’ answer
Stacey Yates, Agent, Fort Lee, NJ
Mon Jul 14, 2014
Hello Mary, have you found an agent yet? If not, I can most certainly help you find an investment property you are looking for. I am also familiar with the Newark area. Please feel free to give me a call if you still need help or have any questions.
John Facchini, Agent, Verona, NJ
Wed Mar 19, 2014
Hi Mary,

I don,t work that much in Newark But I can certainly help you . I am also a investor and I have grown up and been in the north jersey area my whole life . I know Newark and some of the pockets and happenings in the area. When investing I would need to get specifics of what you are looking for as far as an investment also how large of a property along with your experience as a property manager.Feel free to look at my website JRFPROPERTIES.COM .Feel free to contact me .
Best Regards
John R Facchini
Full Time Realtor