New construction by John R (west of John R) and Square lake. How is this builder and schools? Any idea?

Asked by new home buyer, Troy, MI Fri Oct 4, 2013

Answers

3
Ronald Yemma…, Agent, Birmingham, MI
Wed Dec 31, 2014
Regarding the builder I cannot give you an answer (Sapphire is building in the area), but overall the experience for most buyers of newly built homes (I have spoken with) in Troy has been positive. Regarding Troy Schools, they are ranked extremely high on national websites and by the state.

The schools I believe children from this area attend (you will need to verify) include Troy Union Elementary, Smith Middle School and Troy Athens High School. Again, as this is a new build I would need to that this is correct.

I have lived in Troy most of my life (40+ years). When my wife and I began looking for our family home Troy was our first choice. The schools were one of the main reasons for this. Troy is also centrally located, has great shopping and restaurants to be enjoyed. Many parks and programs for the citizens of Troy and a great community center.

If you have any additional questions feel free to contact me directly.

Ronald Yemmans
Professional Realtor (R)
National Realty Centers Birmingham
Mobile: 248 840 8693
Fax: 888 757 2926
ryemmans@gmail.com
http://www.CallRonNow.com
http://www.TroyAreaHomes4Sale.com
Sigrid Garri…, Agent, Rochester, MI
Fri Oct 4, 2013

I'm not sure about the builder but they have been building like crazy in Troy . Troy schools are ranked really high that's a big reason for all the building. Hope this helps,
Sigrid Garrick
Abr, E-pro, SFR certified realtor
586-322-7165. Cell
Macomboaklandhomes.com
Karen Paytas, Agent, Clinton Twp, MI
Fri Oct 4, 2013
Hello!

All of the testimonials I've read on this company have been good. As for the schools in Troy, they all have great ratings on the national websites. Troy is a sought after area due to it's schools and well as the central location. I would recommend working with a buyer's agent if you are considering purchasing a new home. You'll need someone working for your best interests.

If you need the assistance of a buyer's agent I would be happy to assist you.

Best of Luck,

Karen Paytas, GRI, CMS
Real Living Kee Realty
586-709-8465
kpaytas@mirealsource.com