SVandy, Home Buyer in 97209

New (Since April '10) to PDX and have been living in the Pearl. Welove the Irv. / NE1 have any clients who might be interested in leasing?

Asked by SVandy, 97209 Fri Jan 20, 2012

Answers

9
Tom Inglesby, Agent, Portland, OR
Sun May 12, 2013
I am not sure why a seller would lock themselves in to a lease option with rising values and freezing the price at today prices for the future or you as a buyer knowing if you can qualify for a loan 2 years from now? Many pitfalls in this situation. Questions give me a call. Tom Inglesby Broker RE/MAX
Jennifer Pet…, Agent, Portland, OR
Mon Jan 23, 2012
Hi SVandy, not that I am seeing for lease options. If you want to contact me, I am happy to set up an appointment for us to meet and discuss the lease option process, your criteria and how I represent you in your search.

Mandy Lewis
503-522-5803
SVandy, Home Buyer, 97209
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Thanks. Any houses available in Laurelhurst or Grant Park on Lease Option basis or strictly for lease.
Betsy Ballan…, Agent, Portland, OR
Fri Jan 20, 2012
It makes sense you wouldn't want to commit to buying if you don't know how long you will be here. At a quick glance I did find this property in Irvington for rent. http://fox.appfolio.com/listings/listings/d097b9fc-5cd3-4d76…
Hope this helps and if you find out that you will be staying in Portland, shoot me an email or give me a call!

Good luck to you!
Betsy Ballantyne
betsy@betsyballantyne.com
Web Reference:  http://www.thePdxRealtor.com
Jennifer Pet…, Agent, Portland, OR
Fri Jan 20, 2012
I completely understand. I only work with reputable investors, and I have a good network. There is one current listing in Irvington offering a least option. Check out MLS 11281192. I you decide you want to proceed with a Realtor working on your behalf for a lease option or to view this home, please consider contacting me. I have a lot of experience with these forms of creative financing. Good luck in your search if I don't hear from you.
SVandy, Home Buyer, 97209
Fri Jan 20, 2012
I have been all over Craigslist and there still are not many, if any, options. I understand it's a great time to buy given pricing and interest rates. We are unsure of the lenght of time we will be in Portland and have 2 mortgages on homes back in Atlanta. Any other options? I would be interested in lease purchase option but it needs to be for a nice house. Not into the gimmicks of the lease purchase that some promote.
Betsy Ballan…, Agent, Portland, OR
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Hey there. Irvington is a beautiful neighborhood for sure! Like the other comments, Craigslist is great. Also just Google Portland Property Management and you should find a handful of companies that handle rentals.
And I can't sign off before I reiterate that it is such a good time to buy. With prices continuing to fall and the forecast that they will rise, it can't hurt to look into buying,. Let me know if you are interested and I can set you up with a mortgage person who can let you know quickly if it's possible.

Take care!
Betsy Ballantyne
betsy@betsyballantyne.com
Jennifer Pet…, Agent, Portland, OR
Fri Jan 20, 2012
Are you looking for a straight rental or would you be open to a lease option contract? I work with various investors who offer lease options and owner contracts. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want more information about those programs.

Mandy Lewis
Real Estate Broker, Keller Williams
(503) 522-5803 cell
Linda Heinri…, Agent, Lake Oswego, OR
Fri Jan 20, 2012
I do not have anyone right now, but you should check Craigs List - everyone leasing or selling is on there. Is there a reason you are not purchasing? Lots of great programs to help buyers get into homes and rates are unbelievable at 3.88%.
Web Reference:  http://pdxrelo.com