New Homes in Ringgold, Ga

Asked by Julie Ashlock, Dalton, GA Fri May 11, 2007

Answers

3
Heather Allen, , Ringgold, GA/Chattanooga, TN
Tue Oct 16, 2007
Hi Julie!
My name is Heather Allen. My husband, Chris Allen, and I are Realtors ofr Crye-Leike in Fort Oglethorpe. I have been in the Chattanooga, TN/Ringgold and Dalton GA area nrealy 8 years now. Please let me know if you have purchased a home or are ready to. I can service needs from land, mobile homes, site built homes, as well as help you build your own home. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance. http://heatherallen.crye-leike.com or call 423-321-2811
Terry Bell, , Chattanooga, TN
Wed Jul 11, 2007
Julie,
We're new to Trulia and just saw your question. By now you have probably found your answers. However, there are many great new homes in the Ringgold and surrounding areas in a variety of price ranges. I'm sure you can find what you are lookin for. If you haven't begun your search yet, just give us a call at 423-664-1600. Thanks to Josh, that is our office number!
Joshua Jarvis, Agent, Duluth, GA
Fri Jun 15, 2007
You'd probably want to talk to someone in Chattanooga, TN, since it's the closest large city. Most likely, the Realtors there have a license in GA too. Here's the Office number: 423-664-1600