New Home search?

Asked by kdembros, West Palm Beach, FL Sat Jun 1, 2013

When I search for a home and pick the "New Construction" filter, why does the search return homes that were built many years ago? How can I find newly build homes?

Answers

6
Sandra Gold, Agent, Wellington, FL
Thu Jun 6, 2013
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would recommend contacting a Real Estate Agent who is familiar with the new construction projects as well as able to provide you with a list of all new homes, without you having to research each builder separately which is very time consuming.

Contact me Today to get your free list of new construction homes for sale.

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Diane Leclerc, Agent, Palm Beach, FL
Mon Jun 3, 2013
I presently have a new construction listed in Northwood Shores, about 600 feet from the Intracoastal, 10 minutes to the Airport, walking distance to shoppes and restaurants, 5 minutes from the beach, the Breakers, City Place, the Kravis Center and 8 minutes from Worth Avenue.
Contact me at 561-307-6614, Diane Leclerc, Sellstate Priority Realty
marc jablon, Agent, Boca Raton, FL
Sat Jun 1, 2013
There are several ways. One way to find a new home in West Palm Beach is to ask your West Palm Beach real estate agent for help.

Another way is to look up new construction on the Internet and then go to the websites of the various builders who are mentioned.

As a real estate agent, I recommend the first approach. That is because realtors are generally familiar with the areas in which they work, so they can tell you what's going on and which communities have greater or lesser availability, their proximity to various schools and amenities, and how they compare in price and / or style to already existing communities.

Marc Jablon, The Jablon Team
Re/Max Complete Solutions
JablonTeam@gmail.com
561-213-6139
http://www.JablonTeam.com
Josh Barnett, Agent, Chandler, OK
Sat Jun 1, 2013
Preston Ware, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Altamonte Springs, FL
Sat Jun 1, 2013
Because we are just beginning to see new homes being built again. There is no construction perm financing at the moment. It will get better I am sure.
Ginny and Ma…, Agent, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Sat Jun 1, 2013
What are you looking for? I'm very familiar with the new construction in Palm Beach County. Let me know what you're criteria is and I'll send some accurate info. MarcGagne@kw.com
561-313-2035