Neighborhood inquiry on buying in Forest Knolls in SS, MD.

Asked by Sma27, 20901 Wed Aug 10, 2011

Please state your opinion on buying in Forest Knolls neighborhood in SS. Describe if possible about the school district and the resell options.
Many thanks!

Answers

4
Your Solar R…, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Take a look at the statistics on my website. Its very detailed with schools and other important community data.
Donna Kerr, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Sat Jan 26, 2013
Forest Knolls is a reasonably priced Silver Spring subdivision just off University Blvd south of 495 mostly comprised of split levels and or split foyers. There are a few colonials. In 2012, there were 14 sales ranging from $260,000 to $415,000. Average sale price was $338,554. I've had both buyers and sellers in this subdivision and live in the nearby subdivision of Seven Oaks.
Miekeba Jones, Agent, Silver Spring, MD
Fri Apr 20, 2012
Hi Sma27, have you found your new home? If not, I can help you.
Bonnie Aubin, Agent, Burtonsville, MD
Thu Aug 18, 2011
There are 4 homes currently for sale and are priced from $280,000 to $399,000. They've been on the market between 67 and 111 days. 5 homes have sold in the last 6 months at an average sales price of $306,480, less seller credits of $8,333 for an average net sales price of $298,147. Realtors can give you data, but we can't give opinions about specific neighborhoods. If you'd like to get information on the schools, please visit my website, http://www.bonniesmarylandhomes.com and click on the link to Montgomery County Public Schools. You can view test scores and other data to help you decide for yourself if they would be a good fit. Please feel free to call me at 301-807-6549 with any questions or to see what your next step should be. Interest rates are still low as are prices, the perfect time to buy!