Asked by Pafirsttimebuyer, Rutledge, PA • Tue May 31, 2011
My wife I have completed the home inspection. These are the requests to the seller:
1. Requested the seller put in a hatch ($220) so we can have someone inspect the attic for rodents, electrical problems and insulation. Currently there is no attic access
2. Remedy a number of minor plumbing issues: garbage disposal and instant hot doesn't work, the dishwasher works, but the water backs up and fills up the garbage disposal sink and repair leaking drain trap assembly under sink
3. Replace heat distribution valves (gas/hot water heat) in the basement need as several of the knobs are entirely or mostly rusted away
4. Install supply piping or drain line hook up at the basement to service the laundry equipment (washer and dryer currently not connected).
5. Replace rotted sill plate above exterior wall
6. Radon remediation or $1k seller assist
Seller's response: They want us to pay for attic access, yes to radon, 1-year home warranty offer and no to everything else.
Real Estate in Rutledge
Popular Categories in Rutledge
Email me when…
Success! Your email alert settings have been saved. Access all your email alerts in your My Trulia account anytime!