Alix2088, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

Needing someone to guide through mortgage process.

Asked by Alix2088, Philadelphia, PA Tue Apr 2, 2013

Have been building up credit, have a good size down payment. I believe my credit is in the poor to fair range( the numbers I've gotten have been 620-687) not sure exactly what they would be on a mortgage pull. Looking in the Havertown/ into Drexel hill closer to the Havertown side. Just want to have an idea of what I might be able to get approved for and anyone I've contacted through other places seems to take forever to reply. Just looking for help and advice or references that are LOCAL.
Thank you and have a great day.

Answers

5
Hi Alix,

The first thing you should do, before beginning you house search, is to get pre-qualified. That will help you to know what price range you should be looking in. Your credit score doesn't sound that bad. I believe that you could get pre-approved. I can refer you to a good mortgage loan officer, who can advise you on the steps you can take to get that credit score up a bit. Together with our loan officer, I can point you in the right direction. You can reach me at 610-357-9155, and I'd love to help you. I hope to hear from you soon!

Tomi Sumpter
Century 21 Alliance
610-853-2700
610-35-9155
Your credit score is not in the poor range but rather in the fair range. It is a good beginning. Many real Estate offices have mortgage companies that can help you with a prequalifying letter to put an offer on a house. It is even better to submit an offer with a preapproval letter. You can obtain either by contacting a realtor and be introduced to a mortgage agent. Please never use the internet to qualify you to buy a home.
I live and work in Delaware County where you are looking to find your home. Please contact me and I can start you through the process to find your new home.
Gwen Skalish
Prudential Fox and Roach, Media PA
610-299-6993
Hello Alix,
I would be happy to explain the process and programs available to you. The majority of my clients are first time homebuyers and are very pleased with the level of service, response time and information probided
Alan Openshaw
Cornerstone Lending
Southampton
Pa
267 992 7276
LindafLaons.com Linda Feriod, First American Mortgage, she will respond quickly and very honest and trustworthy.. Hope that helps. ~Clinton McCartney, Century 21 Alliance, Havertown-Homes.com
Mike McKeown, Sr Loan Officer
Allied Mortgage Group
609.206.1973
mike.mckeown@mindspring.com

Tell him I sent you. He will respond immediately.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
856.979.5967
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://sellingphilly.com