Needing a 3 bedroom 2 bath with pool with 2 car garage or more home. Need a housing development located in the proximity of 5101 West Waters Avenue

Asked by Paula Stout, Punta Gorda, FL Sat Feb 1, 2014

Answers

2
LeeAnna Pham, Agent, Tampa, FL
Wed Feb 5, 2014
Hi Paula! There are many active listings in that area. Adding a price range will help narrow down the results as well. Contact a real estate agent, and they will help you find your dream home. Good luck!
Edwin Castil…, , Chicago, IL
Sat Feb 1, 2014
Hi Paula,

The home purchase process can be difficult and it's great that you have decided to use this website in your pursuit to purchase a new home. One of the best tips I could give you is to talk to at least three real estate agents before deciding which one to finally work with. It's a great feeling when you believe you found a professional that is knowledgeable about the housing market in the neighborhoods you are interested in, be someone you feel comfortable talking with and that you can trust.

The same goes with choosing a mortgage lender. Do not feel obligated to work with someone that your real estate agent referred you to, nor should you go on blind faith with your current bank and expect them to give you a great deal.

Take advantage of the features that this and similar websites offer, to connect you to several real estate & mortgage professionals. Eventually, you will find yourself choosing business partners that are the best fit for you!

Good Luck in your home search and feel free to contact me with any questions! :-)
Hi Paula,
Please email me todd.griffin@century21.com. I can answer any you questions you have
Flag Thu Feb 6, 2014