Need your advice about the location

Asked by Goldendeer, Mountain View, CA Sun Mar 25, 2012

I am a buyer and have a struggle about the two locations.

• 27505 Tampa Avenue, Hayward CA 94544 2beds 1.5 Bath around $78000 /910sqft
• 29626 RED OAK Ct . Hayward, CA 94544 1beds 1.0 Bath around $68000 /59sqft

Which one will be better for over all if I have to choose one from the two locations and I may have 40% chance to live there? Does any expert can give me an advice?
Thank you.

Answers

4
Dawn Rivera, Agent, Fremont, CA
Wed Mar 28, 2012
Hi Goldendeer, I noticed that my last answer was cut off....I was saying that realtors are prohibited from "steering " people to or from any given area. and if you want to find out about the area the best place to start is the police station. They have a lot of information about all the areas of Hayward....If you are looking to find out about the schools you can go to Great schools.com......Dawn
Web Reference:  http://www.greatschools.com
Mary Lou Sec…, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Red Oak Ct is a better community to live as compared to Tampa Avenue.
Dawn Rivera, Agent, Fremont, CA
Mon Mar 26, 2012
Hi goldendeer, in my personal opinion I like the area at red oak much more because it is near the hills and its seems like a nice quiet area. I just sold a condo in the complex right above it and was there doing open houses when I first listed it. I found the people nice and the area quiet. As a professional realtors are prohibited from
Web Reference:  http://DawnRivera4Homes.com
Pacita Dimac…, Agent, Oakland, CA
Sun Mar 25, 2012
There are several units at 27505 Tampa
Among the 2 BR/1.5 baths, one listed at $70K is pending as of March 12
A 3 BR one was just reduced to $79,900
Another one is for lease for $1375

29626 Red Oak is on the ground floor. Owner MUST live in unit for the first two years (so if you buy, you can't rent it out those years)

Generally, a 2 bedroom unit will be more attractive to people and may have better re-sale chances in the future.

It will be difficult to guide you on what will be best for you without knowing your preferences, your circumstances.

Since you are in Mountain View -- is that where you work? --- are you looking to commute to Mountain View. Both are close enough to 92 so the commute will be about the same.