Need to see Cranberry Township, PA property ASAP....I have link but cannot access!

Asked by Valerie Sandell, Subiaco, AR Mon Apr 21, 2008

wpn.mlexchange.com/EmailView.asp?=13939311158&=wpn&t=wpn Need to see this property ASAP

Answers

2
Mim Heisey, , Shippensburg, PA
Mon Apr 21, 2008
Valerie,
Pick an agent with access to the local Multi list system-- that'll get you immediate resuls!
Real estate professionals pay an anuual (& spometimes monthly) fee to have constant access to new properties that come on the market. If you want 'ASAP' results, go to someone who has studied your local market and knows it well.
PS--For your protection, ask them about buyer representation.
Hope that helps
Web Reference:  http://halere.com
John Cefola, Home Seller, Cranberry Township, PA
Sun Apr 27, 2008
I see that your question is a recent post. We are looking to sell our Cranberry Twp. home but have not listed it just yet. What are you looking for?
John,
Just wanted to check in to see if you had gotten all the answers you need here. I know it's been a little while, but I just became a member of the Trulia Pro group, and was going through the questions that had been asked, and didn't see a reply for yours. If there is anything I can help you with, please feel free to contact me at Keller Williams Realty in Wexford. Or you can find me at stacymarkle.com. Have a great day!
Flag Tue Oct 9, 2012